Agricultural Robots Market report presents in-depth analysis of Agricultural Robots which includes market size, share, growth and demand forecast until 2023 (in USD billion). Agricultural Robots market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by power of suppliers and consumers. Agricultural Robots market report also includes new upcoming technology of Agricultural Robots Industry that will helps to our clients.
Industry experts project Agricultural Robots market to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% during the period 2018-2023.
Request Sample PDF of Agricultural Robots Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104673
Agricultural Robotics is the logical proliferation of automation and cost-effective technology into biosystems such as agriculture, horticulture, and livestock. The market is valued at USD 3.42 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 21.1%. Robotics and automation are gradually gaining traction in the agricultural industry. The most common applications of robots in agricultural fields include aerial data collection, filed mapping, seeding, and planting, fertilizing and irrigation, intercultural operations, picking, and harvesting, while others including dairy farming activities like milking, and shepherding. According to the International Federation of Robotics, most of the market is mainly occupied by China, Republic of Korea, Japan, US, and Germany, accounting for 74% of the total supply.
Declining Availability of farm workers
Across the world, farmers are aging. According to the International Labor Organization (ILO), agricultural laborers as a percentage of the workforce declined from 81.0% to 48.2% in developing countries and 35.0% to 4.2% in developed ones by 2014. The shortage of people working on farms is growing chronic everywhere. In the Asia Pacific, especially in Japan alone, the number of people working in farms dropped from 2.2 million in 2004 to 1.7 million in 2014. Such a huge decline in the workforce of about 12.8% is also observed in the European agriculture sector. Such decline for the workforce is observed due to lack of young people becoming farmers, finding it unattractive and skill shortages are encouraging farming automation technologies.
Some of the major projects like GARotics (Green Asparagus Robotics Harvesting System), GRAPE (Ground Robot for vineyArd Monitoring and ProtEction), and MARS (Mobile Agricultural Robotic Swarms) were funded by the European Commission to replace the manual labor with automation technologies. In addition to this, several automations in agriculture were recorded like Hands-free hectare project in the UK, robot-based milking production in China, weed killing robots in Australia, owing to this robots in agriculture has a huge potential of traction in the near future.
Inability to match human dexterity
An agriculture machinery operator should perform two functions simultaneously namely steering the tractor and operating the agricultural machinery. As opposed to the industrial robots, agricultural robots are challenged by several complexities related to both robot navigation and agricultural task. Such difficulties derive from the fact that robots move in a structured environment, but moving on an unstructured environment involves several task uncertainties while dealing with highly variable objects like fruits, leaves, branches, which differ in size, shape, and color. Although machine vision techniques are widespread these days, it would be costly in the context of agriculture. But owing to huge investments made by the government on the research of agricultural robots by leading experts like US, Europe, China, and Japan, which is on par with the huge scale of opportunities in the near future.
Milking Robots dominate the Dairy Farming Segment
Milking robots are one of the most successful and important innovations in the dairy farming system. According to the International Federation of Robotics, Milking Robots occupy 85% share of field robots. The average sales of Milking Robots increased by about 9.4% between 2016 and 2017. Nearly 20,000 dairy farms have installed robots in Western Europe, Canada, US, China, and Japan. The factors like increased milking frequency and high labor flexibility are driving milking robots market.
Key Developments in Agricultural Robotics Market
May 2018 – A new generation of milking robot is unveiled by Lely Company, called Lely Astronaut5, with over 2 million milkings in more than 7 countries throughout the world.
January 2017 – Naio Technologies unveiled two new robots named Ted and Bob, which are designed to tackle weeds in Vineyards.
Agricultural Robots Market Major Players:
Blue River Technology
Deere & Company
AG Eagle LLC
For Pre Order Inquiry of Agricultural Robots Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13104673
Global Agricultural Robots Market Regional Segment Analysis (Regional Production Volume, Consumption Volume, Revenue and Growth Rate 2013-2023):
- North America: United States, Canada and Mexico
- Europe: Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain and Benelux
- Asia Pacific: China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Australia
- Latin America: Brazil, Argentina and Colombia
- Middle East and Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa
Global Agricultural Robots Market Segmentation:
By Types: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3
By Applications: Application 1, Application 2, Application 3
Price of Report: $ 4250 (SUL)
Purchase Agricultural Robots Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13104673
The Agricultural Robots Market report also answers the key questions of the clients; these are:
- How big is the market opportunity?
- What are the forces influencing the market growth?
- What will be the market size at the end of the forecast?
- Which regions and sub-segments will grow at the highest rate?
- How will the regulatory scenario impact the Agricultural Robots market?
- What are the top strategies that the companies in the market are adopting?
- How will the patent expires shape the market dynamics?
- How will the market dynamics be shaped by the end of the forecasting horizon?
Some Factors Are Explained in Agricultural Robots Market Report:
- Market dynamics:The Agricultural Robots report shows the scope of the various commercial possibilities over the upcoming years and the positive revenue forecasts for the upcoming years. It also covers the information by various regions.
- Competitive Market Share:Agricultural Robots market report offers a complete evaluation of the marketplace. It shows the qualitative insights and future projections of market. The estimates included in the report had been founded employing established research assumptions and methodologies. Agricultural Robots market research report covers all information’s by product types, applications, and end-users.
- The Goal of the Report: The main goal of Agricultural Robots market report is to provide a clear picture and a better understanding of the market for research report to the suppliers, manufacturers, and the distributors operational in it. The readers can gain a deep perception of market.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]