Sixteen of your favorite Taco spots face off in a spicy battle – and you pick the winner!
Brought to you by Pet Suite!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: KABB/WOAI/KMYS / Taco Madness
Station: San Antonio Television, LLC dba KABB/WOAI/KMYS
Station Address: KABB/WOAI/KMYS, 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229
San Antonio Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Dewitt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, McMullen, Maverick, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Wilson, and Zavala
Harlingen Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Cameron, Hidalgo, Starr and Willacy
Corpus Christi Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Aransas, Bee, Brooks, Duval, Jim Hogg, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Live Oak, Nueces, Refugio and San Patricio
Beaumont Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Hardin, Jasper, Jefferson, Newton, Orange and Tyler
El Paso Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Dona Ana, Culberson, El Paso, and Hudspeth
San Angelo Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Coke, Concho, Crockett, Irion, Kimble, McCulloch, Menard, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton and Tom Green
Abilene-Sweetwater Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Jones, Knox, Mitchell, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall and Taylor
Sponsor(s): Pet Suites
Prize Provider(s): WOAI/KABB/KMYS
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: March 15, 2019 to April 5, 2019
Voting Topic: Best Taco Restaurant
Online Voting Periods:
ROUND 1 – (16 restaurants)
Voting Period: 12:01 AM on March 15, 2019 to 11:59 PM on March 21, 2019
ROUND 2 – (8 restaurants)
Voting Period: 12:01 AM on March 22, 2019 to 11:59 PM on March 28, 2019
ROUND 3 – (4 restaurants)
Voting Period: 12:01 AM on March 29, 2001 to 11:59 PM on April 4, 2019
Number of Winners Based on Voting Results: One (1)
Drawing Date: April 5, 2019
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1) Restaurant Winner and One (1) Voter Winner
Prize(s) and Value(s):
The winning restaurant receives the title of “Best Taco Restaurant”, a certificate and may be featured in an on-air promotion which may air on KABB/WOAI/KMYS. Due to the nature of the prize, a value for the feature cannot be determined.
Voter Prize: One (1) Twenty-Five Dollar ($25.) American Express gift card. Prize Value is $25.
Station’s Website: Ihttp://FoxSanAntonio.com http://news4sanantonio.com/ http://cw35.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://foxsanantonio.com/station/terms;
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
The Station will determine the Participating Restaurants in advance to participate in this Contest.
1.During the Online Voting Periods, viewers will be prompted to vote on the Station’s Website for the Contest. Online Voting is limited to one (1) vote per IP address per day for voters eighteen (18) years of age or older. Duplicate votes will be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from obtaining votes by offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, vote farming, vote purchasing, or any other activity that artificially inflates such entrant’s votes as determined by Station in its sole discretion.
2. The Station reserves the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion whether the online votes are valid, and may disqualify any duplicate votes. Multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source will be considered invalid.
How to Win
One (1) Restaurant Winner will be determined at the end of the Round 3 Online Voting Period based on the Participating Restaurant with the highest number of valid votes received, as determined by Station, in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event of a tie, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among the tied entrants.
One (1) Voter Winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid voting entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee. Only one winner per household.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, votes, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prize, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner, or authorized person of the Winning Restaurant, must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a Restaurant Winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner as the Participating Restaurant with the next highest number of valid votes, as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be determined, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.